Assolobux New PTC Site

Hi Friends

Hello I recently Joined another New PTC with unlimited Ads
which is a Good News for PTC Advertaisment Viewers
unlike Other PTC sites we don't need Refferls to earn Payment
minimum Payout is $1

http://www.assolobux.com


For Members


Get paid to view advertisements! You'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads.
*NEW* Elite Membership Unlimited Clicks = Unlimited Earning

Because we pay on time! Ask to our users =)
• No investment required
• Min Payout $1
• Cheap upgrade
• Min add Funds just $1
• Click more than 1 ads at the same time!

Join here now and improve your Online Earnings
Click Here

Happy Clicking



Details Of the Site

This is a website report about assolobux.com. The site is currently hosted in Virginia Beach, United States on a server with the IP 208.64.125.198 which is hosted by ISP Black Lotus Communications. The organization linked to this IP address is Black Lotus Communications. assolobux.com currently has a pagerank 0 and we estimate it receives about 3,523 unique visitors per day. This report was last updated 10 hours ago.


ASSOLOBUX.COM'S GENERAL INFORMATION

Domain: assolobux.com

Our Estimate Value: $7,504 USD and makes $11 USD a day

Estimate Visits Per Day 3,523

Hosting Location: Virginia Beach in United States

Website IP: 208.64.125.198

Website Organization: Black Lotus Communications

Website ISP: Black Lotus Communications

Alexa Rank: #174,460 visit alexa


Google Pagerank: -






2 comments:

Ranjith (SR) | A light hearted talk said...

The best thing about this PTC is the unlimited ads that members will be served as said in the post. Most PTC's give hardly 4 ads per day for the members and it is really annoying to log into the many PTC's that we are a member of for earning a mere 4 cents.This seems to be a new experiment in the PTC world. Hope that it succeeds.

I wonder how you manage to write your blog posts when you are sitting in the examination hall? Is it that you do not fear about the results?

Let me leave that right now because there is something more that I wish to talk about.
You have said a few things that I too experience today.

There seems to be some similarity between us right now. You are going to complete your B Tech and enter into a new world. And I am now completing my Intermediate and am going to enter into B Tech.

What you said about leaving your friends is also true. At this juncture many doubts like if my friends will remember me or will they forget me frequently arise in my brain. I have no answers to those. All that I can do is to wait for time to respond. If I had the power I would have made the time come to a standstill for I can't leave my friends and all the happiness that I received in the last two years.

-Ranjith


On 'A light hearted talk' : The journey to heartbreaks via happiness

joy sacco said...

hi,
take a look to the 2 PTC/GPT I own and to my blog:

www.apachehitz.com
www.nativeclickers.com

http://www.bestpayingsites2011.blogspot.com/

Web Pay

Get $0.5 credited instantly to your Payweb account!